Irish Lake Quilter

......snippets and quilts, family, pets and friends....

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm Back.........

It has been a few months..... Oddly enough, I just noticed my last post was 9/11. Unintentional, but just when things started to become overwhelming and I let my journaling slide. So much has gone on in the past several months - church garage sale and the chaos that ensued following that, 4 quilting retreats and all the fun of preparing and enjoyment from those, one kid returning to school and one looking for a condo to purchase, the holidays and ust keeping up. I haven't been so busy that I couldn't sew and here are a few pictures of what I've been working on lately. I'll be better about keeping things up here.

I finally got the Baltimore finished and put back together. It was a long journey that isn't quite ended, but a milestone just to get it to this point. It is now on the frame and I'm attempting to hand quilt it. Might be many more years before this one is finished!!

More to come.......I just need to find them! :>)

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Judy, it's nice to see you! Your quilt is gorgeous! I've been doing a little applique lately, I haven't done much since Grandma's Album. It's nice to have time for it again! Take care...

Anne Ida said...

Hey, welcome back! Nice to see you again :o) Your quilt is absolutely stunning! I love the garden maze setting of the blocks around the medalion. Best of luck on the quilting, it might take time, but it will be soooo worth it finishing this beauty!

Mary said...

Drop dead gorgeous Judy!